User Agreement :
In using The Bombaykery service, the users are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Bombaykery reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The user is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the service(s) of the Bombaykery. Bombaykery reserves the right to accept or reject any order.
The agreement between you and The Bombaykery shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
2. The Bombaykery reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price on its Website. This shall be so regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and whether the payment has been levied via credit card. In the event that the payment has been processed the Bombaykery shall immediately issue a credit to the processed credit card account and notify the User by email of the same.
3. In a credit card transaction, the User must pay using his/her own credit card. The Bombaykery shall not be liable for any credit card fraud.
4. Any request for cancellations of orders placed shall not be entertained.
5. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by The Bombaykery for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
6. The Bombaykery shall not be liable for any delay in delivery that may be caused by force majeure such as flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of the Bombaykery.
7. All products are screened to ensure that they are of the standard, quality, composition, style or model that they represent. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, The Bombaykery shall in no way be responsible for any damages, losses, expenses, or taxes incurred by Users by the use of a product.
8. The Bombaykery reserves the right to add, delete or modify content, information and other services of the Bombaykery website in any way whatsoever and at any time.
9. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information.The Bombaykery reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point in time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), the Bombaykery has the right at its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of the Bombaykery website.
10. The Bombaykery will not be responsible for any damage suffered by subscribers from use of the services on this site. This includes lost revenue or loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or subscriber's errors or omissions, or due to inadvertent release or disclosure of information sent by subscriber. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
11. The product specifications (weight, size, colour etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. There may be a variation in the pictures and the respective products.The Bombaykery in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
12. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, The Bombaykery will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. The prices advertised on this website are for Internet orders. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this website may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. The Company reserves the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. The Bombaykery is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email:- Bombaykery@gmail.com and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
13. Liability of The Bombaykery will be limited to the replacement of the products ordered.